We are committed to playing our part to keep you and our practitioners safe during this time. Below sets out our expectations and guidelines around Covid-19.
Feeling Unwell/Exhibiting Flu/Cold-like Symptoms
If you are unwell and/or experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms (e.g. such as fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or loss of taste and/or smell), please stay at home and get tested.
You may cancel your appointment within 24 hours with no penalty if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or are Covid positive provided your appointment is rescheduled to a later date.
- Please bring your own water bottle to the clinic.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for you to use in the clinic.
- All surfaces that are in frequent contact will be cleaned after each session by our practitioners using hospital grade disinfectant wipes
- Each client will have a fresh set of linen for their session (i.e. new pillow case, blanket, sheet, etc)
- Where possible, windows in the clinic will be opened to assist with ventilation. When other clinic rooms are not in use, all doors will be opened as well.