East Coast people booking into West Coast Events
If you live on the East Coast of Australia, we strongly recommend you DO NOT book into any West Coast events at this time. The West Australian Government has very tight border controls and implements hard borders if there are any cases in your state. If you book into a West Australian event and live on the East Coast and cannot make it due to border restrictions, your money will not be refunded or any credit given unless we can replace your spot. If we do replace your spot, your money will be refunded in full.
Covid 19 policy for all situations other than specified
If your event is unable to go ahead due Covid 19 lockdowns, border closures or government restrictions, your event will be rescheduled and you will be automatically booked into that new event. If you cannot make the new date, a credit note will be issued for that event or any One Tribe offering for the next two years. If you are unable to make any new dates during that two-year period, you may request a refund after that time has elapsed.
If your event is on the East Coast of Australia and is able to go ahead but you cannot attend due to border restrictions, you will be given a credit note to be used at any One Tribe event for the next two years. If you are unable to make any new dates during that two-year period, you may request a refund after that time has elapsed.
Shamanic Clinic Covid-19 Policy
We are committed to playing our part to keep you and our practitioners safe during this time. Below sets out our expectations and guidelines around Covid-19.
Feeling Unwell/Exhibiting Flu/Cold-like Symptoms
If you are unwell and/or experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms (e.g. such as fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or loss of taste and/or smell), please stay at home and get tested.
You may cancel your appointment within 24 hours with no penalty if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or are Covid positive provided your appointment is rescheduled to a later date.
- Please bring your own water bottle to the clinic.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for you to use in the clinic.
- All surfaces that are in frequent contact will be cleaned after each session by our practitioners using hospital grade disinfectant wipes
- Each client will have a fresh set of linen for their session (i.e. new pillow case, blanket, sheet, etc)
- Where possible, windows in the clinic will be opened to assist with ventilation. When other clinic rooms are not in use, all doors will be opened as well.
- The chairs in our reception/waiting area have been placed at least 1.5 m apart. Please do not move these chairs.
- Where possible, our practitioners will conduct appropriate social distancing.
- The nature of the shamanic healing services may require a practitioner to be in close contact with you to place their hands on or over you if they are guided to use touch. If you are uncomfortable with this, please inform your practitioner beforehand as your practitioner may be able to conduct the session from sitting or standing at least 1.5m from you.
Our responsibility to you
We are keeping a contact register of all people who attend the clinic.
If we learn of a positive Covid case at the clinic, we will contact you if you are regarded as a close contact. Please follow the WA Health Guidelines regarding testing and isolation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch by filling in the form below, calling +61 410 524 281 or emailing email@example.com.